Friday, October 19, 2007

Unity Band - Together We Are Stronger


Heard of Unity Band? Well the project was endorsed by the goverment in conjunction with Merdeka 50 years for Malaysia, so thinking why should i miss the fun, I ordered the Unity Band myself. Then I realised, why should I have the fun alone? Lets share this with everyone...so I asked all my colleagues at my office and bout 30 of them were so interested.

Contacted the Unity Band peepz and *wooosh* fast forward, here we are with the band on our wrist. Proud to be Malaysian,eh!? Price is RM 5 only.. and you get to register your band at www.ub50.com.my so if in future there is any promotions or events you will be notified. Adding to that, there is 50 bands with the goldheart. You wanna know what the goldheart band can do for you? Well if you have the band with the Goldheart, you will win RM 5050 !!!

Yeah I aint kiddin here, its farkin 5k. But of all their circulation they only produced 50 goldheart Unity Bands. So you do the calculation on the probability of gettin the goldheart Unity Band.

fark im tired of typing.. sharing some pictures with y'all.


No comments: