Friday, October 19, 2007

Angels Comeback

When I opened my eyes.. there u were smiling at me
I felt like an angel in front of me.. oh gurl im so lucky

The feel was like standin in the rain ….
You showered me with ur sweetness and made me realize that it is love..
When u passed by me you didn’t caught my eyes
When ur beyond my sight I realize ur my life..
Im stuck in this beautiful accident
Im not escaping even if theres a way

U were total stranger to me..
I was looking at you when u dun realize…
I wanted you when u dun see it
I felt that I want to spend my life with you even if you don’t
Im carrying another soul in me.. my love soul..

I feel glad for the feel make me lose control
Now I know the real feel of love

When u walk under the moonlight the stars will disappear
When u walk under the sun the rays would not want to leave
Just because one reason.. Your smile your tenderness
My life slipped and fell into the well of love…

Filled with your affection..
Craving for your attention….

No comments: