Thursday, October 18, 2007

Chittiram...part 9

"Hi Ms.Divya, looks like Mannaren Company quoted RM 550K for the ABS project uh:P" Divya got shock of her life. How does he knows that? How does that contract went to his hands? What happened?WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?? Divya started sweating and was so nervous. Her feelings are so mixed up till she felt like choking to death, she was about to write some points to discuss with her director tomorrow morning before she made the call to Dhanya earlier and hell now the contract is in Arjun's hands. She dialled back to the number she received the sms and he just answered immediately. With his deep voice "Hey" and he just smiled, even though she cant see him but she knows that he is smiling, which triggered her anger with him thinking he is playing some dirty games. Before she could open her mouth to say a word, he butted in "Ms.Divya, I know you would have thought so many things by now. Let me tell you first. Earlier when you came to my office, you took out all your files and other documents right and you left without taking this project paper. When I was about to leave office I saw it on my desk. Thinking it was mine I took it back home, and when I flipped through I saw your company name there. Thats where I knew it was yours and of course thats how I saw the project details" Divya stunned and she just cant say a word. All her words were stuck.

The only words which came out from her was "Okay.. but .. ah nevermind..by the way.." Before she could start, he continued "Dont worry. I was just kidding earlier on the sms, hope you dont get me wrong. And another thing, this is not like that parking ticket incident" he laughed. She couldnt say a word. Now she is confused if he is honest about what is he saying or he just another jerk who is trying to exploit her and her job. She said " I really dont know what to say. But one thing for sure, that papers can cost my job you know. Its a very big project paper." He replied with a calm voice " Very big? How big? As big as elephant? Ahahahaha..Dont worry Divya. You tell me where and when I will pass it back to you. I know how it feels" Even though she is so irritated with him but in her heart she just thanked God and him. She replied him with a smile " Thanks Arjun. I would need it in the morning. Perhaps I will meet you in Damansara to get it say around 9am? Will that be okay?" Yeah why not said Arjun.

Suddenly something sounded so loud which dragged Arjun from his dreamworld. All this while he didnt realise that his phone was ringing. He just looked around saw his mum reading newspaper and the phone was next to him...Still ringing. He just realised that he was looking at the photo's in his laptop. He answered and he heard that familiar voice " Arjun. I heard the news. What is this bro? I really cant take it man. Brain Tumor???!!! What the f**k is happening? How can that happen? How you got to know? Is this why she was behaving like that??"

Then he knew that is Sanjay over the other side, kept on asking so many questions. Arjun remained silent wishing so much that he can answer all of Sanjay's questions. "Bro, i really dont know what to say.Im blank."He said "Okay you dont worry Arjun. I will come over to your place, we go out somewhere. Somewhere we can really talk about this. I really cant see you like this. OK?

Arjun replied with so much of pain in his heart " okay. Once you are here, call me"

All the questions Sanjay asked just keep coming back to his mind. How can it be like this? This is not fair.. at all...


.......... to be continued .................

No comments: