Friday, October 19, 2007

hunny..

honey oh honey...
sumtin is happenin to me..
i know this is the moment of truth..
plz don't let us part even for a minute or even a second



When i'm with you my world is beautiful just like heaven
feelin us so well blend...
trust me baby ..
i need you in my life honey
my very special valentine..
i wanna keep on loving you throughout my lifetime..
where were we all this while
my heart is askin me..
where were you girl..
my heart's craving
how did you came into my world and..
turned it into heaven..
i know we are meant to be together..
because we belong to each other..
you're the reason of my laughter..
you're the reason for my happiness.
you dragged me out of my loneliness and
showered me with your tenderness..
when i walk with you..i know..
when u hold my hands..i know..
when im with you..i know
the stars became so bright and the
sky became so blue..made the moon so beautiful
i knew..because of your love baby..
you just swept me off my feet and turn my whole world around..
i just love to see our shadows pinned on each other
when we walk down the lane..
just like how im so indulged in you
i would save your every word and make a poem out of it
i breathe in your life just like how you breathe in mine
this is a promise girl..
I will keep on loving you till the day you're gone
bcoz i wont leave you back here alone..

No comments: