Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thank you!

Merry christmas everyone! Firstly I would like to apologize to everyone of you for not updating my blog for sometime. Well I was actually in the midst of transitioning over to a new job. Yes finally after 3 years in RM, I had an opportunity to move to another team. Its called as Integrated Management Group (IMG). Gempaq siot!

Let me not get into the details of my job scope and nature but I can foresee lots of work and tonne’s of fun ahead. The team seems to be nice so far. In align with this post I would like to thank some individuals who have been directly or indirectly motivating and helping me throughout my tenure in RM.

Firstly I would like to thank ME, for guiding me and telling me my mistakes and errors. You are so cool even when I screwed up at times and I know you are one good manager who can never be replaced.

Alan and Sree – you f**ers are the first friends that I had when I first joined. Dude I still remember when I first called you Mr. Leo.. hahhah had so much fun. I can never pay back what Sree did for me in Seremban, no joke bro, u wiped my puke when I was drunk and made me sober. I know after all that shit you did, I called you a f**ker. Ahahhahah

Amir & Vee - For teaching me so much in SIRD, both of you were so patient and though me alot. Thanks a million!

Of course to my friends: Rames aka Gym Body 1, WeiKang, Samson, Siva, Balan, Kenny, RAZ my suckling my sex toy you were hahahha, Shaz, Naren,Parks, Sasi the cancer boy – sorry sasi, I know I was the cause of the whole thing, Benny – dude actually I’m the one who started calling you benny and eventually it became your name, Edward aka uncle, goonting aka shortie.

Okay I may have missed out some of you from the list but that does not mean that I forgot bout you all, its just that the list is too long to be written here.

To the leads: TeikYap, PW,Gemma – thanks alot !

Harsh – bro I will never forget what you did for me J

Navin – Bro you are my gym master and the best TL ever too !

To those f**kers who hate me while I was there, stabbed my back, all y’all can come and s**k mi di** !

Guys, my two-cent thoughts, until the time we don’t open our mouth and fight for our rights till then we will be screwed. Stand up and ask for what you deserve and don’t let others make decisions for you.

Life is a big game so you gotta play it with a big heart!

By the way, the reason I’m posting this thank you note in my blog is because :

1. Been quite some time since I uploaded any post
2. I tend to used lots of vulgar words in my post
3. I have my own cubicle (hahhahahaha)

Okay now stop cursing me. I know some of you will be cursing me the moment I moved here, well life is a bitch, either you f**k it or get f***ed by it.

Peace

Rujjcoomarh aka Raj

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very happy for u..so..start doing some work from now on..less YouTube and Blog..:-)

Indeed..it has been fun working working with you too..take care n we are always available for lunch..:-)

Anonymous said...

All the best rujj for ur new ROle!!

Cheers
Banu