Thursday, December 11, 2008

My 2009 Wishlist

I have never done this before. Jotting down my wishlist, because each year when I have a wish or wishlist it never worked out so far. Of course not all the time. Plenty of changes I have been facing through the year of 2008, tremendous changes for good and for bad. But I aint gonna talk about it here, let it be as it is.

Welcoming 2009, here I have few things that I want to do or to have for the next one year. The list can be long, we are all humans, arent we :)

  1. Get a DSLR
  2. Change my car (City/Civic/Lancer/Wish/X-Trail)
  3. Fly to Australia or New Zealand but this time for real holiday.
  4. Get a Blackberry
  5. Buy another house
  6. Register rujjcoomarh.com
  7. Complete SAP
  8. To direct at least 5 music videos
  9. To complete at least 2 short movies
  10. Prepare a full length story to shoot
I think Im done..but just in case if I happen to remember anything then I might add in.

Cheers and Merry Christmas...Happy New year too!

Rujjcoomarh

5 comments:

Vilves said...

Good Luck.. I haven't updated my wishlist yet.. Blackberry ??? Good one.

HANUSHA said...

isnt your wedding a part of it :p.. hehe

Anonymous said...

y blackberry joe?i really duno wats so great in tat...haha, hanusha cant get to get married huh...u notty gal..

tulipspeaks said...

Good luck with the wishes! May all come true.


ammu.

Anonymous said...

So how did the 2009 wishlist come along? Did you fulfill any of your wishes, if so which ones? I'm kind of curious.

Web Marketing