Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ithe thodarum..

Sigh.. Like stupid.,, At times, that’s the only line that comes out from my mind. Frankly speaking, that’s the only line. Remember the schooling days, where the headmaster or teacher will walk around to check if you are doing your work.

Aiyooo like small kids lar. “ Hey you do your work.” Or even “ Did you do your work?” Macam budak budak ! Even worse “ I tell I will give you letter if I catch you surfing. I will walk around to see you what you are doing because I got nothing to do.”

I’m not a small kid. When I want to do something more useful and essential for myself that’s where all the reasons in this world will come out. No, you cannot do this! No you cannot do that. Okay! I’m fed up and I want to put an end to this. That’s where “ No you cant, because they wont let you walk. WHAT?! For god’s sake can you all like be specific. You are frustrated SO AM I bohzoh!

Frustrations as such only happens when you repetitively do something every single day. It’s the moment for you decide to grow or just to sit back and so-called relax and see what’s going to happen in future. Well hell no, I aint gonna do that. There is something in this world that I always wanted to do

But you know if I were to do that, things can go shitty. Yeah man, I mean it, things can go shitty. This and that have actually led me to be not bothered, catch me if you can. If you do CONGRATULATIONS jack A$$! RuJJ used to be someone so different so hyped, yet the best package you could ever get in this life. Well things change, life change, yet something’s will never change.

I will still do what I want to do and laugh happily ever after. Don’t worry I aint gonna kill anyone or attempt suicide. Men who lose their balls only will do suicide and killing. This may ridiculous, dammit, I don’t care. Can’t I like at least write this??

Direct translation: Name only big but then you all do things like small kid you know. You know the small kid ah, if break something the kid will go find one stupid 20cent gum to paste it back you know and then pretend like nothing happen. La*****, you sitting place only you all want to secure you know, you all ah never think about other people one liao. I tell you ah, you all play play like this ah, the fler will one day slap you pharking face you know. Don’t be like stupid one mah.. we also human one meh, we also got feelings one, we not animal lar. Like the goat ah, must always ask to do work one. And then one day we cannot work, you cut and eat!

Ithe thodarum!*



* translates to : this will continue

1 comment:

HANUSHA said...

Ithe ellam ale ulagathil thodarum da kanna...@ aka visu (Arratai arangam) ...