Thursday, February 19, 2009

Are we negative, are we not?

Each time we start to do something on our own, we will always have the “thought of will it be successful? “. Can I complete this within this time frame or will I be able to deliver this by then. Despite that fact we will work on it with positive attitude and mentality; but at one corner of our heart we will always have that second thought.

Have you experienced a negative person? Before I move on, this aint no targeted post. Yeah, a negative person. This person usually feels that life have fuked ‘em up to the core till they just can’t move on with life. There are some individuals who feel that everyone have drifted away from them and their inferior feelings just kills them every second. No matter how much you advise or try to motivate them, these individuals will never give up giving up life. I hope you understood that part.

Everyone in this world have his or her own problem. Some with big one’s, and others that are so minute that you won’t even realise there was a problem at all. It’s all depends on how are we going to handle the issue. I came across few people like that. Even I was like that at times. Very de-motivated and felt like giving up. Life is not all about giving up. That is one lesson that I learned. We fail to realise that the more we give up, the more we get closer to that problem. I don’t know how many of you use ‘that’ magic word. One magic word that I’ve learned from my experience, and believe me, it worked. Recently I read a book, in that book they mentioned that when you pray to God to solve your problem, it would not be solved. Make your problem to be his. Push that problem or issue that you are having to him and forget about it. Of course it sounded a bit weird and too religious to me, however I have managed to summarize that and soup it up with my theory. The key was that magic word. Which was “Fuk it!”

It’s not a bad word at all, be positive. If you think that it’s an offensive word, then offensive it is. Take it as a positive approach or an answer to your problem. Just learn to say “Fuk it!” For instance, if you are having problem with your wife and you are on the verge of losing your job and life. Say Fuk it. Leave it, as it is. What worse could happen? She is going to leave and you will lose your job. Don’t kill yourself for that. It’s no gain at all. If you lose your job, find another one. There are so many jobs out there but are you willing to take it? I came across some people who think that they are having the biggest problem in their life, was planning to leave this so call cruel world. So I told that person, since you think that no one bothers about you, why not you find a new world. Move out to another country find a job there and settle down.

But I don’t know if the person accepted that. Well I can only tell, I can’t decide for you. Start looking around, there are so many of them who had the opportunity but fucked it up. Who to blame? Example:

  • Britney tried some crazy acts and fucked her career.
  • Samy tried to be a hero and he got fucked in GE2008
  • Elvis Presley ate so much till he fucked it up and eventually died.
  • Michael Jackson fucked it up by doing plastic surgery on every part of his body including his balls.
  • Someone fucked it up which caused Kugan’s life.
  • Bill Clinton fucked it up by getting a blow in office.
  • Malaysia fucked it up so much till UN is reviewing its entry in the Human Rights list.
  • P.Vasu fucked it up by directing Kuselan.

And the list goes on. Everyone makes mistake and we pay the price for that. Learn to live life; you will not gain anything by being negative. The more we run away from a problem the closer it will get to you. Shit I think I said this earlier. Do not be selfish by killing yourself and make others to suffer. There is always some soul out there who care for you so much and wants the best of your. Change the glasses that you are using to see this world, remove your negative cap and put on your positive hat. Let your brain work and start thinking on how to enjoy this life to the fullest.

Life is a big game so you gotta play it with a big heart. Till you whore it up. Use the magic word. Fuck It.

Rujjcoomarh

No comments: