Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25's of Rujj

  1. Thanks to Kavilan for tagging me, been sometime since I did this shit
  2. Im counting my days to quit my job and start doing my own shit
  3. I still haven’t got my DSLR
  4. Sorry to all as I have not continue chitiram yet
  5. Sometimes I feel very weak like a dugong
  6. Fuck racism and violence
  7. I hate going to the clubs too, had enough, too fuckin noisy and kids with stuffed bra flooding the clubs these days
  8. Gangsterism is a sign of being a pussy!
  9. Can anyone tell me how to make money through blogging, please?
  10. I’m desperate for a holiday – on my own
  11. Slumdogg Millionaire - one movie every human should watch
  12. Anyone wanna make music video or a short movie – msg me
  13. Masturbating is normal – for male and female
  14. I hate when people don’t respect me
  15. And I fuckin hate those who thinks they are hellova great.
  16. Im moving in to my new crib in March – Lakeside Terrace
  17. I wanna be the old me.
  18. Only if I could turn back time.
  19. Politics and politicians sucks
  20. Predominant
  21. All girls who thinks that they are hot and pretending to be one, y’all can drink my mojo
  22. All guys who think that they are playaz, y’all can suck my dog’s cock.
  23. I’m fuckin short tempered and even now im angry
  24. You don’t like what I wrote or the way I write??
  25. I need to ask God something

2 comments:

Gauthem said...

Well said bro. I like ur 25's.. detail.. accurate and sharp to the point.. :P

Anonymous said...

Its feels good to vent out the frustrations isn't it?? :D

Good Day.