Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Nokia E71

as promised here..

As how the saying goes, first love is always the memorable one’s. My love for Sony Ericsson is still with me. I still feel that SE have one of the best camera and music player.


Anyway coming to todays posting, 2 months ago I was having this thought of changing my phone. Something more hi-tec, something more business classy. Took my XDA Flame (here) asking for pricing, sad to say they offered toooooo low. Way toooo low.

So wanted to try luck, I posted in Lelong.com.my, of course after had some issue due to the systems stupidity I decided not to use lelong… anymore. E-bay is much better. OK that’s another story another day. I was going around asking for good trade in price hoping to get something better. My hit list was – Sony Ericsson's P1, Nokia E90, HTC Touch Diamond, Samsung Omnia and of course iPhone.

I have no idea what struck my mind, suddenly I saw Nokia E71. Even though in photo’s it looked ugly but the specs and description captured my heart. So I went through online forums, discussions, blog and youtube just to find out everything about Nokia E71. End of the day its quite captivating, the functions and the design

One fine day, went to Sunway Pyramid to check out the phone. Fast forward. I paid for my new E71 and of course traded my SE k800i. The price for E71 was RM1800 with 2GB mini SD card and screen protector. Comes with a leather pouch and other accessories as well. It was worth the buy due its functionality. It looks sleek and classy and of course suitable for businessperson. More or less like Blackberry but sleeker version of it. Silver and black, wow what a combination, I would say!

At first it was a bit difficult for me to type messages coz its very small but got used to it. Oh yeah did I mentioned that its QWERTY keyboard.





To read more on its specs go to: http://www.gsmcellphonereview.com/nokia-e71-live-pictures-updates/ or any other phone websites such as GSMArena or Mobille88.
Let you read the review of this phone for now, while I go have fun with my E71!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aku nak jugak :(