Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kaadhalae Nee – You’re My Love

After such a long time, I fell in love with a song. Of course my all time favorite is Snegithane. I will just fly into another world when I hear Snegithane from Alaypayuthey.
But after Snegithane, I think this song is just so mesmerizing and soothing.. in short captured my heart. I don’t know why but I just cant stop myself from listening to is everyday for almost 20times..too in love with this song, I guess. Of course the actor look like one banglaa but the music is just superb!

And Vijay Yesudass just sound exactly like his dad !@@!

Gotta listen to that violin part and also the lyrics. Very deep and meaningful expressing the guy’s feelings of what he is going through because of his girlfriend’s stubbornness. Of course if you watch the movie you will know why.

Movie: Nenjathai Killathe
Music: Premji Amaren
Cast: Vikranth

I have translated the song to English of course it will sound a bit like rubbish because of its direct translation, but what tha heck!


***************************

Kaadhaley nee ennoadu koabam kollaadhey
My love don’t you get angry with me
kaalamellaam unnai naan theada seiyaathey
Don’t let me search for your all my life
naan oru seavagam kaadhalin kaadhalan
I am a servant for love, love’s lover
yaaridam naan unai theaduvean kaadhaley (Kaadhaley)
where else I can find someone like you, my love

Thoongum poadhum yoasipean
I will think about you even when im sleeping
thoogaadhu unai naan neasippean
I will love you when you’re not sleeping
unnum poadhu unaiyea unnavey naan yaasippean
Even when I’m eating I will pray that you’re eating
poagum idamelaam undhan kaigalai
pidiththabadiyea naan nadakkirean
Everywhere that I go I imagined holding your hands and walking together

enna koabamoa kannaik kattinee unnai theadavey solgirai
I don’t know why you blindfolded me and asked me to search for you
kaadhaley naan oru kaadhalin thoodhuvan
Girl, im the love messenger
nee enai kaadhali kaadhaley vaazhuvaai
My love will live forever if you love me..

Kaadhaley un vaasalil mozhigal yaavum mounamum
Girl, in front of you all the words are meaningless
peasugindra vaarththaiyoa naanathaaley vilagumey
Even the paragraph will shy away hearing your voice
yaarumillaiyea endra poadhilum varambu meeriyadhillaiyea
We never crossed limits even when we are by ourselves
kaadhalaaginoam kasindhum uruginoam karangal theendiyadhillaiyea
Even when we are deep in love, we didn’t touched each other
aayiram kaalamaai vaazhgiraai kaadhaley
For thousand years, I will live
yaarumey ennaip poala kaadhalan illaiyea
As no other lover who can be like me…


Listen to the song, watch the video and enjoy while I prepare myself for my next post...

3 comments:

HANUSHA said...

Are you trying to say i am stubborn :p :s :(

Thevan said...

fuuh .. jiwangggggnesssss

Unknown said...

Madhavan is great; handsome and a wonderful actor. He exudes boyish charm in this film, but he also grows up.