Sunday, June 1, 2008

Why some just hate the world?

Sometimes when you put on the hatred hat, the very first thing that you would want to do is try find someone else mistake or a scapegoat. Just want that one person whom you can point finger and tell that "you are the cause of all this"

Not always that every one of us get that chance unless there is someone to be blamed for. So the best a human will do is to blame God. Why did God put me in this situation and all I did was follow what he said. How can we listen and make the right decision based on what God said. Are we that superhuman?

Some people just hate this world for simple reasons. Example, if their Astro gives no transmission during rainy days, they just hate the world.
If one is having problem or issues at their office or it’s just her boss shouts at her, she hates the world.
If a student fails a subject he hates the world. Even worse some just hates the world just because his/her parents scolded them. Sigh. Come on, is that what is this world all about?

Just by uttering the words, I hate this world, that does not going to make any changes your life. It’s what we choose to do. Each and every actions of a human being is being decided by himself, of course at times some just don’t think about the consequences of their decisions and actions that follow after that. By all means, we have the power in our hand to let loose our self at any point of time in this life. What I meant by let loose, is like you can choose to be free from problem and commitments in this life. But are we able to sacrifice everything and everyone around us just by making this decision.

Recently I came across a situation, not to mention names, the parents of him got divorced after 35 years of marriage. Why, I asked. He simply said that he found his love somewhere else. Does that mean that he hates the world? Or can my friend hate this world? This is where we tend to realize that thin line between, letting loose and making the decision. As typically as a good friend, I was consoling him and so on. But his reaction towards this whole situation actually touched my heart. He coolly said that his dad found his love of his live and he has decided to move on with it. This means letting loose. So how do we categorize this? Letting loose? Neglecting or plain nonsense? You make it right.

So coming back to Why some hate's the world? Well it’s kinda hard though to explain why is this question arise in the first place but we are all humans and we hate everything around us when it does not complies to our expectations. Humans are never satisfied. For some who reads Tamil books or articles, there is one saying which I cam across sometime back which says that No Man is satisfied, No woman can be satisfied, until the soil breaks them apart. I think it goes something like that, my bad; my memory power is not as good as my brain power :) You can of course make that statement sound serious, arrogant or humorous. Choice is yours!

I’m writing this article not because I hate the world, I just hate how it’s being taken care of. Before I could complete this, there is one line that I would like to share with everyone,

Remember, we are not here to meet others expectations neither do they are here to meet our expectations. So live life to the fullest!

Rujjcoomarh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and to think i was convinced the world hated me....

ah, nice write bro.

thevan thiyagan

rujjcoomarh said...

thanks thevan!