Monday, June 9, 2008

Magic Fuel

by rujjcoomarh.


Bet you are still traumatized about the fuel price?? Yes we are all on the same boat. I do realize it’s a bit too late for me to blog about this but for these kinda things, its never too late.

As soon as gomen announced on the price hike, an ordinary petrol/diesel turns out to be something else, which I would address as “THE MAGIC FUEL”. Curious why am I calling it the magic fuel? Well that is what this article is all about.

That day I was running out of fuel but at the same time I was late to work. So just drove to office without refueling thinking I can do it later. But around 5pm something the news were flying around that, “they have” announced the new price of fuel to be RM 2.70 per liter. Sebuah lagi projeck sumbangan Barisan Nasional. Damn lan*** pu*****, so f*****high arr… How am I going to survive from this? So the whole vulgar dictionary was in my mind. Left office around 11pm, and guess what? Cyberjaya which had never been on traffic jam, was so crowded and all for one reason. To fill up before midnight! Stupid or what!?

So as I was watching everyone fighting with each other to fill up their tank before midnight, this is where Rujjz mind started thinking how some Malaysians can be so stupid at times. For them this is what we call Magic Fuel. When you fill up before the night of the price hike, the fuel will stay forever in your tank. Ok let me put it my style

“Lan***, you think if you fill up today it will stay in your fu**** tank forever is it. Stupid f*** eat shit lar you all!! Eventually the damn petrol wil finish lar and you still have to fill up with RM 2.70 per liter, so why the hell is that rush for??”

Yes. Do you actually think that the fuel will last forever? NO dammit, it will not. So why the hell are you rushing to the petrol station to fill it up. It will last for what maybe 3 or 4 days or even 5 days?? After that, you still have to live with that 2.70 till august because there will be another raise then. Not only that, due to the idiots rushing to fill magic fuel, its actually causing massive traffic jam on the road and entrance to the petrol station and eventually you are already wasting more fuel by going bumper to bumper. Did you realize that!! Waste fuel then filling it up thinking you are saving it. Oh gosh !

Then after, before I reached home, my sister called me and asked me to buy bread. So as I was reaching Kinrara Shell (was then Projet), I just couldn’t drive into the station. Seeing all the bahlul’s trying to compete for the magic fuel, I drove around and entered the “No Entry” into Shell. Just to enjoy the show, my Breitling showed 11.45pm, and to my shock I actually saw one fella running to pay before fuelling up. RUNNING!! Apek u ok ah? So I just waited and watched the whole show on how people can be so stupid at times. There was another fella, Waja, fighting with one of the Bangla because he said “Minyak Habis”

The Waja-man shouting” Mana ada minyak habis, lu jagan tipu. Saye tau punye, cakap bilakan punya keleta lar, tarak minyak”

So the Bangla called his boss (I think). One Indian man walked to the Waja and asked
Indian Man: “Apa itu?”
Waja Man:“ Lu punya Bangla cakap tarak minyak, saya mau kasi full tank, besok minyak mahal mah..”
Indian Man: “Boss minyak habis lar apa saya mau bikin?”
Waja Man: “Lu olang tipu punya, lan***. Lu olang ah mau bikin luih punya pasai lu olang cakap tarak minyak. Heiye.”
Indian Man: “ Wey pu***k ci** lan***, lu ingat lu bapa punya tempat kah. Saya cakap tarak minyak, tarak minyak lar. Lu mau saya korek bontot kasi kah. Lu balik!!”

The Waja man just sped off without saying anything. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH, man! That was one wonderful ‘performance’ ahahahahah and even now I can’t stop laughing. Which back to our point, look at what the magic fuel can actually do to people. MMMmm

The fuel is so magical where it can stay in your tank forever, cause massive traffic jam, increase the sales of fuel and at the same time create fights and arguments. End of the day, someone who is supposed to be responsible for all this is enjoying their life with our taxes. Yes. They don’t have to use their money to fuel, cause its all taken from our pocket each month. Now don’t you just wish you can do something about this? Don’t you just feel that you want to change something with out waiting for another 4 years down the road suffering. Fuel Price…Up, Cooking oil.. Up, Food items…UP, Salary…SAME!!

Wanted to write this long ago but just couldn’t find time. By the way there is more to write, but I need to squeeze my brain, which I choose not to do for time being. Still on holiday mood!

By the way, I poured fuel the next day for RM87.00 for my Kenari which usually it will cost me RM 56.00 (kering), Which means I am spending another 31.00 for a week if at all my full tank works for a week in which most cases is more.

So let say I am spending extra 31.00 * 4 = 124 per month, in which it actually almost makes up to my extra 2 weeks of fuel (124 /2 = 62 ~ 56.00) .

Which means for 1 month I am spending an extra worth of 2 weeks fuel.

Which means in 2 months I am spending extra of 1 month of fuel in total, which means in 3 months I am spending extra fuel for 6 weeks.

Which means when I come to the 6th month of my 2.40 worth of fuel, I am actually spending extra (124.00 x 6 mth = 744.00). Which comes to my 3 months ( 744 / 24 weeks or 6 mth = 31.00 ) worth of fuel,

which means by spending 2.40 for 12 months I am losing cash worth (48 weeks or 12 mth x 31.00 = 1,488), in which is (1488/ 24 weeks or 6 mths = 62.00), in which it comes to my 6 months worth of FUEL… God dammit!!

Which means each month I need to fork out extra 124 to fuel up my car which means my salary is not enough to do so, which means I can bury my idea of changing to Civic, which means I need to change my job soon, which mean I got one word to say ***k!

AAAAARRRRGHHHH !!!!





6 comments:

Praveen R. said...

we're in the same boat :(

Anonymous said...

HI! Very funny ur exp kat petrol station. I pun laughing. I to q up to fill full tank..hehehe. But my full tank will last for 3 to 4 months "Magic" hehehe.. I use NGV, so petrol i dont touch. Only use when emergency. Pasanglah NGV, berbaloi. ;)

vickn3s said...

haha,but some people go fuel up cuz they really run out of petrol ma...ish ish, terasa nie...hehe

rujjcoomarh said...

hahah agreed bro but i tell sometimes the way they reacted ... fighting and arguing.. damn sickening man..

Putera Mic | Blog Admin said...

Minyak will be a big problem always :)

Subash Chandrabose said...

hi.. nice blog lah.. keep it up!