Thursday, May 8, 2008

Twitter.. Interesting Site

Heard of Twitter?? First I thought it was some gay website but as I was going through one of my friends website and he was talking about Twitter. Was wondering what is it all about that I visited www.twitter.com and registered.


Its actually a site where you can update from anywhere anytime to your page. So the next time your friends wanna know where you are, they can visit twitter.com. hhahhhaah how cool is that?
Even when you are shitting or ....


You can either update the site by logging in or sms but of course local charges apply for SMS. Fortunate enough Twitter doesnt charge a single cent.


So my Twitter will be: http://www.twitter.com/rujjcoomarh


So mum, dad, mein, ammu and all my friends, if you would like to know where am I, log on to


for more details!
fuhYoh




1 comment:

tulipspeaks said...

yea.. twitter is something i got hooked on recently! nice eh? :)


ammu.