Tuesday, March 6, 2007

how..?

how did u do it...

carving smile on my face

when im downfulfill my heart when it emptyheld my hand when i stumbled

how did u do it...

showered me with caringnessmade me realise that i have someone to love

how did u do it girlmake me feel so preciousmake my life so meaningfull

wanting you to be with me every second and every minutes

i remember the moment i was talkin down the lane alone

i then saw a light at the end of the road

i thought i wouldnt be able to reach it

then i opened my eyes seeing the lightwith my hands held by you...

the moment i thought my life was gonethats the moment u made me realise that u are there

for me

now i cant help it

to stop thinkin bout u

now i cant help it girl

not to feel for you or stay next to you

i kept askin how did u do it..now i cant help it..

No comments: