Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Smokin' Respect

A young man with t-shirt, was smoking and looking at his phone while waiting for someone. An elderly man approached him.

Elderly man: why do you smoke young man? You youngsters don't know how to take care of your health.

Young man: sorry uncle if I've offended you. That is why I'm standing far away and smoking. It's just that habit.

Elderly man: how do you want to be successful like this? You know there are so many millionaires out there don't smoke. Don't drink. People like you youngsters are totally irresponsible.

Young man: Do you smoke, uncle?

Elderly man: No.

Young man: So I assume your Benz or Bentley is parked at home and you are going to sign a million dollar contract tomorrow?

Elderly man: No

Young man: No? Because that's what I'm here for, waiting for my car to be sent to the airport so that I can meet my business partners to sign the deal. So don't underestimate.

Smoking is bad, no doubt about it. Underestimating someone is equally bad.

Respect others.

1 comment:

Best Flight Deals said...

Awesome looks to shared the beautiful travel program which really excellent tips.
Online Flight Booking | Discount Airline Tickets