Sunday, November 1, 2009

A big thank you Guys!

This post is a thank you note or I would say an appreciation note to everyone who has helped me in making Mahleh possible.
Firstly I would like to thank my family, my sister and my other half Ammu kutty.
Special thanks to

Jay and Vignesh - helping me throughout the shoot. To act under my direction with no payment heheheh and manage to put up with all my nonsense and Vignesh for the story idea, ya maan!
Apit – for letting us to use his house to be used as our set
Sharon – for coming over last minute to act
Rajboy Arumugam – Bro words just can describe how much you have helped me. Though I known you a very short period of time, you actually sat with me for almost 7hours for the music session and making Hanusha to sing. There are some people who claimed to be our friend but we realised it was the other way around.
Kelvin Anthony – Macha thanks a lot for capturing for me. You always been there when I needed advise and help from you macha.
MC Bullet of Bullet Productions – Helping me to design Mahleh poster. I just don’t know how to repay you brotha, One Love.
Aravind Akash (rinku) – For that excellent technical knowledge and your honest feedback shared over the phone. Its nice to hear such comments from you bro. I promise to make a better one next.
Sasitharan Chanderan – Thanks for coming over last minute and for all that feedback
Kalyana Devan – For all the feedbacks and suggestions and Big Thanks for bringing the CD to India brotha!
For all my friends how have been supporting me and encouraging me to make this movie. Though this was planned and written in like 2 hours, we manage to pull it out and this wouldn’t have happen without you guys.
I would like to apologise sincerely as Mahleh didn’t make it to be one of the finalist in Astro Vellithirai Short Movie contest. But this is not the end. Failure is the first step for success!
Last but not least for all those who are disturbed and angered over our effort in making our local film industry shift to another level, to those who hates me personally and professionally, enemies, to those who think the world belongs to them, to those who assumes that you are in control. To some whom I dared and felt threatened. Let me tell you this, I know you guys will be laughing and making fun of my first short movie and also for not being listed as the finalist after all the hype created, I don’t two ferks bout you!

On behalf of
Arkay Productions Family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With a determination like this you sure will make it.Keep trying.