Thursday, March 19, 2009

The FAQ’s of Rujjcoomarh

How many of you actually know me well? Apart from my life as a netizen, (aay athe, ithe kathayalleh..naa thaani aale ille, aay) ok enough of that come back to your opener,Rujj. Yes apart from my life as ‘netizen’, some of you are aware of who Rujj is and what does he do. Now I’m running out of words..hey fucc all that, let me get straight to the point, I would like to share something about myself to everyone and I’ve decided to write the FAQ’s of Rujjcoomarh. I hope from here everyone will be able to know me better and stop asking me stupid questions as you will be able to find the answer here.

You may reproduce this article by printing it and paste on your cubicle, your car, home or even toilet. This can be used as a manual or even a quick reference similar to Idiots Guide. So this will be my version of Rujjcoomarh For Dummies ®

1. Why Rujj don't update my blog often?
Because most of the time I’m out of ideas to write and all the time that I will have some idea is when I’m driving or when I’m shitting. So by the time I want to jot it down, I will forget.

2. Why Rujj is so f**kin forgetful?
I don't know if this is true, but most of the people that I’ve talked to told me that I don't concentrate when I talk or listen. That is not true, come on “pilip me”, I do concentrate but of course if you start to crap then I choose to switch off my concentration mode.

3. Why Rujj don't go clubbing often just like his friends?
No money lah. What else. Last time I used to so often because I had no commitments and don't care of how I spend my cash. But now, if I were to get a ‘ais-kosong’ I have to think 10times. Paying for a house worth half a million is not a joke but by the time I realize that, its abit too late. No regrets though. Adding to that, some girls prey on me ahahahahah.. there are too many kids in most of the clubs. Not only in age but in their mind as well. Imagine this a jug will cost you RM50 can pour into 4 mugs. 1 can is equal to 1 mug which means RM6.30 = 1mug. So RM6.30 x 4 mugs = RM25.20. See the how much money they are making? Plus the beer they will mix water and you know how it taste like. If liquor, one bottle will cost you about e.g. RM300. Corkage free, but if you buy outside one bottle is only RM150 or even less if you know where to get it. If you go for 3 for RM10 then it’s even cheaper. Music is too loud you can’t freaking hear what your friend is talking and you can’t even look at any girls because by time you exit the club, there will some dickhead who wanna pick up a fight with you. So for now I only go clubbing when I really have extra money or someone’s birthday or my friends open bottle. Been there done that.

4. Why Rujj don't drive more that 80km/h ?
Firstly if you speed you tend to burn more fuel and my father is not some Sheikh from Dubai to own a oil rig. I drive a Malaysian Hummer, even then sometimes I feel the pinch of pouring more petrol. Secondly, my ‘brother’ died in a road accident and even until now I can see his dead body lying on the road. So it’s not easy to erase that, each time I drive fast that day that scene appears in front of my eyes. I used to drive a 2.0 Special Editing Perdana (Charged) like a mad cow, too bad we have to sell that car. Last but not least, how fast can you drive a damn Kenari? The bloody car flies when I go more than 100km/h. Literally, the tires don’t even touch the road! What? you want to burn the gasket and end up in casket?

5. Why Rujj don't blog too much on socio-politics?
Because I hate politics and I don't have much interest in it. So I choose to refrain myself from writing anything about it but of course there are some suckers who thinks they know everything about politics and talk cock on their blog. Freedom of writing lah konon. Freedom my balls! Don't know don't talk. Plus of course I don't want my ass to end up in ISA. One day when Anwar is PM, I hope he shuts down Kamunting.

6. Why Rujj don't watch football and know nuts about football or any sport of its kind?
I feel the game football doesn't serve any purpose or benefit for human kind. We have seen and read cases where people fighting and dying or getting injured because of football. You can be diehard fan of Manchester united and willing to cut your balls for the team. I get you a ticket to Old Trafford, walk up to Alex Ferguson and see if the fler can recognize you. Watch lah but don't go to an extend of watching it while you eat, shit or even at your honeymoon. I know someone who did it long time ago. I feel damn stupid fighting for a ball with another 11 flers. Try something like Dominos or Mastermind.

7. Why Rujj love watching so many movies?
As a director I need to watch a lot of movies, so that in future when I make one, viewers don't curse me for making stupid movies like Perarasu or movies like Villu, Poi etc

8. Why Rujj don't like to be compared with others?
You see, I am myself. Each of my actions and reactions are well planned and thought over and over again. I make sure whatever I say or whatever I do makes sense and do not trouble anyone. If others can do this and do that, that is his or her problem. I don't give a fucc about it. So don't ferkin compare me with others. I’m always open for feedback and idea’s but don't don't ever compare me with others.

9. What can you present Rujj on his birthday?
Okay this is a bonus question, hehehehe. I love gadgets like iPod Touch, Blackberry etc. So if you are planning to get anything for my birthday let me know first so at least I will tell you what I want of course within your budget.

10. What is the ultimate thing that Rujj would want to do in his life?
Become a Director. Fame and name, status and movies. Yeah that's what I really wanna do, make movie’s and become famous. So I don't have to freakin work on shift and work for someone. Be my own boss, would explain it all.

3 comments:

Vilves said...

Raaajjjjj.. Ur damn freaking funny, This is what 12 hours shift turn you to.. hahah don't become Zombie till you forget the dates and day :-)

Good FAQ on Ruujcoomarh.. hahaha.. Can I consider this to be SOP ? Standard Operating System of Ruujcoomarh !! :-)

Anonymous said...

hi rujj...good post..it shows how free u r..anyway.do u think Directors don't work for anyone..?..Being famous is secondary..it is just a bonus for your hard work..work hard..the rest will fall in place...and your comment about football..I am a diehard football fan..

"doesn't bring benefit to human kind.." Are you sure ? Do you know how many people's life it has saved ? Alot of star players are born and raised in slums..through football..it has saved their life...do you how many football players have started football academies around the world ? They fund money to this academies via their charity arms...

Im sure people would have commented the same about your movie stars..what have they contributed...? You will find rotten eggs in all industries and sports..do not measure one rotten egg as the representation of others ...

keep the posting going...

Anonymous said...

Nanba, ungge post naraya explain paniriche unggele pethi.

Super post bro, ithe alavah M1...Hehe..


P.S:
About the socio-political part, eneke ore arreh utteh mathiri iruntichi bro...nan ethuvum anthe list le irukenah?