Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm Sorry, I didnt't Mean It..

I know I have not been fair to anyone lately,
I know its my fault which I'm repeating
I know I'm not suppose repeat it and I know
That I'm doing it…
I know some are just frustrated with me
Some just hate, some just stopped..
I know its my error for not expressing myself
And I do know no one can else can change me except me
I know you are waiting for me open up
And I know that you are waiting for me to revive
Now I know that I will but I just don’t know when
I'm sorry if I didn't meet your expectations
Nor be at your satisfaction, I'm sorry
I have to say this
we are not here to meet each others expectations..
I know being a responsible for what I do
I'm not suppose to neglect, but I did
And now I regret..
At this moment I promise that I will never let you down
Because I know after this..
I will update my blog frequently.

Rujjcoomarh

p/s: This is poem is specially made for my readers, sorry that I didn’t update my blog for some time and I know some of you keep visiting and getting disappointed. I'm sorry, I promise I will update my blog frequently.

3 comments:

Gauthem said...

Chiilll... :)
Everyone is buzy too... yea blog sometimes can be zombie.. But its great to have you back and posting.

:)

Anonymous said...

Ithullam unnakku konjem over-a ille?

Anonymous said...

For not updating u created a poem ah...dasyat la bro ningge..

ninggeh engeyyyyooohhh poirevingge bro...hehehehehehe