Thursday, October 30, 2008

Chittiram part 11

"So Arjun, I hope you have read and understood the complication from the report. " Dr. Gary started immediately. Arjun just looked at the medical report in his hands and didn't reply Dr. Gary. "Arjun, listen to me..I know its very difficult to accept this, but let me explain, and before that, I’m going to talk to you as your friend" After a long gap Dr. Gary started "Buddy, I know you for so many years man, you are very strong person. We have to accept this fact."
Arjun replied with a slow voice "I know Gary, but you tell me. If you are in my shoes, can you be normal. Man, I can't do that! There must be a way for this Gary, that is the reason I want you to handle this case. You are a great doctor Gary, please help me as a friend.Pleasssee..."

Arjun was begging Dr. Gary without stop. "Arjun stop it. You think I don't want to anything about this as well, I want you to be happy and you are my friend. I always want the best for you, man. This type of disease will occur when there is a small growth at the lower part of the brain. So far we can assume that the blood clog that happened sometime back caused this. But we should have known this earlier so that we could have done something like an operation but now. Arjun, it's too late. Gary ended his explanation to Arjun with such a heavy heart.

At this point Arjun started tearing and realized that everything is out of his hands now. He just felt like his whole world came crushing on him, now even worse. Now slowly Arjun realized why Dhanya was reacting like that to him, now he understood that every action of Dhanya and Divya, he seems to understand everything. But at the end of his heart he knows it's all too late for anything.

*************************************************

Weeks and months passed by. Arjun and Divya met more often and shared lots of thoughts. As for now both of them are not certain if this is leading to somewhere but Arjun knows that his heart is always looking for Dhanya.

"So Arjun, tell me how it all started with Dhanya. Well you know that I didn't expect this at all. You can share it with me of course if you don't mind." Divya slowly started to dig out stories from Arjun. Suddenly Dhanya shouted "Hey both of you.. What is this uh, meeting up without me is it?...So what’s happening uh uh uh .. " With a cynical smile. Dhanya didn't realize that they are actually talking about her.

"Well you know what, you gonna live for 100 years! I just thought of calling you for a drink and there you are..sitting with Arjun, hahahah" Arjun said " hey whats with that laugh, don't tease me okay. This is just a casual meet.” "I know I know, I didn't asked for explanation" she said. Butting in " well you know something Arjun was actually telling me some interesting stuffs about girls" Arjun took a sip of his coffee and smiled at both of them. "About girls?? What does a man with cash sign and business in his head have in mind about girls? And please don't give me that egoistic male logic about girls who are paethethic, girls who are this, girls who are that okay" Dhanya defending but at the same time showing interest on what would it be that they are discussing about.

No comments: