Friday, September 26, 2008

Whatcha gonna say??!

1. Wassup people, I know I have not been updating my blog lately but of course I have a valid reason for that.

2. I am currently working on a project. Im so excited and nervous bout it coz this time its BIG. But I am very confident that I can do it.

3. I will update all the details after Sunday 28 Sept. Until then I will not reveal what am I doing and so on, but please be patient and stay tuned.

4. After this Sunday, another part of this whole project will take over and I will be tied up with that as well.

5. But ferk no, I will still update my blog. Just that I am out of idea. At least after Sunday I know what to write after that.

6. This is will be a collaboration between me and ehem ehem.

7. And I dont know why the ferk am I writing like this.

8. But who care's ,lets go the datuk..opps sorry Chedet style, yo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehex... bro i guess i know what project you are up to now!lolx