Friday, July 11, 2008

Characteristics

This article is written based on my own observation throughout sometime and it’s merely my own thoughts and it does not reflect any individuals. If some part of this happens to be reflecting your own personality, I do not hold any responsibility for it. Do take into consideration that this blog is owned by me and my thoughts to be shared with others. There are so many characters that I have met which some interest me. Despite being tormented and tortured they are some who just don’t care of being pushed off the limit. I really salute for their patience. They do realise that people around them always take advantage on them and take them for granted. This person seems to be so nice which really impressed me, being bullied is not an easy situation to handle. The reason I'm saying being bullied is because that is how it’s defined according to my definition. This may not be the proper way to handle this and this person actually realise that but they just enjoy being tortured. Does that mean that their dumb or numb? No, certainly not. Their heart is just too pure I would say, can I say that?


Damn it’s so difficult to sound so nice here in my blog. But what to do someone told me that I sound very angry in my blog most of the time. What to do it’s just the way I write. Just like some person. He can be so funny and jovial, cracking jokes all the time and become the person that others that would love to have him as their company, but deep down inside there is always some part of his or her heart there is anger, dissatisfaction and disputes. What will be his way to express that? Well as for me I will blog and express, others have their own way like singing, cutting them or even take drugs. Release tension?


Being egoistic and demanding is one character which I can’t tolerate till my marrow. That should not be ones character especially for someone who has less contact to the outside world. What is wrong by just being nice? Just because you have the rights and powers in your hands don’t misuse it. At time this may hurt others. If you are employer will that be so difficult to take care of your employees? I have been situation where I’m being monitored like school kids. Whatever we do wherever we move is being monitored in the name of excellence in providing service; people mislead themselves to do something which is not necessary.


There is this saying in Tamil, when someone does not have money or power in their hand they will be human, but when they have it more than its level inhumanity takes over. Even though the saying is short in Tamil but I can’t do the direct translation here. For a guy, I feel it’s inappropriate for him to act as though he is the king of the world. Have some respect to others despite the age difference. Being younger than you doesn’t mean that they are stupid or non knowledgeable, there are instances where younger child can teach a good lesson to the elders. Even Lord Muruga thought his dad a lesson. (Lord Muruga is Hindu god and this story appears in Hindu scriptures).


So never underestimate or put down anyone no matter they are young or old. At this point of this blog you may not understand what actually I’m trying to share with you here, well it’s just like the butterfly effect. To put it in a simple definition, small variation or change which being done in the initial condition of a current dynamical system will lead to large variations or changes in the long term behaviour which at the same time creates a long term change. We will discuss about butterfly effect in near future because this topic really interests me very much. Do take note here that there is thin line of difference between the butterfly effect and the chaos theory.
So whatever I post or discuss here, may create small changes in someone’s life or it could be even you.


Rujjcoomarh

No comments: